Wednesday 4 March 2009

Sad Day =,(


I am so SaD today...As i had lost my calculator...
For you guys maybe will said"only a calculator, lost it..buy a new one then..."
However...this calculator mean a lot to Me.
During that time, me and my friend supposed to go
BM Class but We just skip that class
as it is not a very important sub..
SO we went to the canteen and we just talking and taking...
Half an hours later..You know what I saw??
I saw my deputy principal..I was so shock as this is my first
time thattime that I had skip
class...Luckilyy..We saw him very far
away..So we quickly pack our thing and leave ,during that time,
i had no enough hand to hold it...
so i just ask my fs to hold It...then we ran bk together lorr...
At night....when I was doing my Additional Maths,
i needed calculator to do that question...
while I was finding , u knw what???
I can't find IT...so I message to my fs and ask her did she accidentally
bring my calculator home or nt,bt she reply noo..
.and she said sorry to me,if it is her fault..
and she can't remember during that time, she was holding it or nt..
so i thought that..oh..
maybe leave in the classroom or in canteen's table..
so the second day, I ran to the canteen, bt it wasn't there...So
......It is NT my fs fault ah...
However I felt very sad as I lost it
I really like that calculator...and it is very good and very.....de...
But..i do pray that i will find itt..
And also I think that GoD Wants to teach me a leason
of.....
next time cannt Ponteng class loorr..

No comments:

Post a Comment